Australia China Business Council (ACBC) will be hosting a Trade and Investment Business Forum with a delegation of around 100 CEOs and Directors from prominent Zhejiang based businesses attending. The half day symposium will be led by Zhang Qingshan, Vice Chairman of CCPIT Zhejiang Provincial Committee.
This exclusive event will allow you to:
- Hear from experts in government and business
- Be part of the dedicated business and opportunity matching session.
- Access key decision makers from Zhejiang province.
- Better understand the market opportunity and how you can grow your presence in Zhejiang.
- Discuss direct short and long term opportunities.
- Originate business opportunities with the right support (translators, advisers and government officials onsite to assist you).
Potential exists for both Australian and Chinese businesses in the areas of technology, services, energy, resources, agribusiness, finance, investment, manufacturing, logistics, and health.
A list of Chinese companies from Zhejiang attending can be found here http://www.acbc.com.au/jobs_40
Date: Monday, 28 May 2018.
Start Time: 9am arrival for 9.30am start.
Venue: Sofitel Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney.
Ticket price: $44 (members); $88 (non-members) – plus GST and processing fee